Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Gonna track out loads of patterns and do some mixing biatch!

iā€™m using digitone as soundcard right nowā€¦ is there a way to increase sound-quality?
iā€™m asking because thereā€™s a noticeable difference between the direct output from the unit and abletonā€¦ in ableton it feels not as ā€œstereoā€ as it comes directly from the headphone outputā€¦ or am i too picky? or too stupid? :sweat_smile: can i do something in the preferences?

Wow, this is really good! Digitakt worked perfectly on the first try and synced up right away with Ableton. I decided to press my luck and run an instance of Analog Heat as wellā€¦ and both worked perfectly together!

After that, I was able to route Squarp Pyramid directly to Digitakt OB with minimal fuss.

I can now finally work on cleaning up my desk and reducing all of the cable clutter.

Looking forward to seeing the team at NAMM. Great job so far, everyone.

1 Like

Just loaded up overbridge in Mac in ableton, digitakt is showing up, but not showing and sounds in browser or sound pool, any ideas?

I canā€™t seem to load the plugins in Ableton Live. They donā€™t show up when I re-scan my VST folder, and I canā€™t drag and drop them either. :frowning: Anyone else had this?

So, it worked on win 7 after you submitted driver install?

Edit: works after allowing drivers to load at system preferences.
Canā€™t get digitone to work (audio over usb). Firmware, drivers and overbridge mode check, osx mojave. Restarted, rebooted etc. No cigar. Not even close.

Overbridge mode enabled?

Interesting stats, T + 5 hour snapshot ā€¦

> opening post

3 Likes

interesting indeedā€¦ people seem to finally RTFM :rofl:

6 Likes

Hm that Digitakt stat

7 Likes

and people are still at work in the Americas ā€¦ wait a few hours

1 Like

And install freezes computer :angry:

dying here at woooork !!! cant wait to get hands on this !

oh, the reason why it feels not so ā€œstereoā€ is that the amp section (chorus/ delay/ reverb) will not be delivered through usbā€¦ any ideas how to change that??

Powered off the unit when it was frozen at SUCESS: Rebooting and it loaded up for me with Beta loaded.

1 Like

I had the same issue. When installing OB it will ask where you want to install the plugins, set the path from the installer to your preferred vst folder. Dragging and dropping after installation didnā€™t seem to work, but changing the path during installation worked perfectly.

2 Likes

My Analog Four MK2 isnā€™t recognised by Overbridge 2.0, what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance, Olle.

1 Like

It works ;-> Many thanks!!!

Digitakt seems to be working for me pretty solid so far. Took about 5 mins to download and get u and running very exciting.