Overbridge 2.0.31 + Digitakt - Shows up in Engine but not selectable in app

Hello,

I’m the proud owner of a new Digitakt - however, I haven’t been able to get it to work with Overbridge.

The device shows up on the Overbridge Engine app with the status of ‘measuring’ and in the Overbridge Control Panel with the inputs listed, but with no audio being displayed on the meters if I play a sound. On the standalone application, the device selector shows ‘No device selected!’ and nothing under the dropdown besides the auto-select button.

Specs:
OB Version: 2.0.31.1
DT Version: 1.11

So far I’ve:
-Enabled Overbridge mode in the USB CONFIG of the Digitakt
-Confirmed that the driver was running via kextstat as directed in another post.
-Uninstalled, rebooted, and then reinstalled the latest public beta
-Confirmed there was no software to approve of under System Preferences > Security and Privacy > General > Allow apps from… (there weren’t any I had to approve)

Is there anything I’m missing to get this configured? Any specific page the Digitakt has to be on, or a specific order to power on/configure?

Does the status in the Overbridge Engine ever change from ‘measuring’ to ‘idle’?
If this does not happen I would troubleshoot this as a physical connectivity type of problem (cables, hubs, ports, etc.)

Also when adding the Overbridge plugin to a track the status in the Overbridge Engine should change to ‘active’.

It never changes off of ‘measuring’. Also, I was able to eliminate physical connectivity as a problem since the plugin works if I dual boot into Windows via the same port/cable.

Interesting. If no hub is involved (which could have a better win driver than mac) I would try out the new Overbridge 2.0.35 Public Beta and see if that solves the problem.

status in engine should change to „idle“ if working correctly…

try this: (helped me and others)

I wish I was able to update the title, but I updated to 2.35 to no change. No hub is in use.

Checked and there are no toggles to enable/disable inputs in the Overbridge Control Panel.

I have the exact same problem.

Can you describe a little bit what you mean with ‘dual boot into Windows’. Does this mean you’re running some type of PC-Hackintosh?