Overbridge 2.0.11 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Make sure it’s the unzipped .syx you are sending. Also that it’s not the mk1 version if tou have the mk2.

I’ve seen issues if there is a MIDI cable connected to the MIDI in.

In the early startup the USB MIDI is not used. Only the DIN MIDI ports, so you will need a midi interface.

I’ve never seen a unit that was not able to upgrade in the end so you will be able to do it. Try a different computer.

1 Like

The MIDI Clock It is still unstable. Everything works perfect except Analog Rytm MKII.

With MIDI Clock:
Analog Rytm MKII
Virus TI2
Nord Modular G2
Nord Micromodular
Drumbrute
Minibrute 2S
Maschine MKII

Box with 32 knobs Doepfer
Kontrol X1
Novation Zero MKII

macOS Mojave 10.14.3

Care to elaborate?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m trying to get my DT and DN to send audio simultaneously via an aggregate device to Ableton (9.7, 64-bit).
I’m on the latest firmwares. Overbridge engine is running. Mac (Intel 5) is on Mojave.

Both DN and DT are receiving clock, but there is no way the audio is coming through when I set my Ableton input to the aggregate device. Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Would be glad to hear if I am overlooking some setting I haven’t thought of.

Cheers,
John

I have the same issue with the midi clock and Analog Four mkII.
I’m using Macbook Pro 2015 15” with Mojave 10.14.3, Ableton live 10.1b13, and Steinberg UR44 as a soundcard.

1 Like

oh man, that is a very good information! I´m going grazy with the audio drops on mbp 2018! Now I deactivated it, fingers crossed!

okay finally back on board with overbridge as I´m running out of channels with my soundcard RME fireface 802.

Overbridge works fine on my mbp2018 with mojave now … after having some strange things happening for example skipping trigs on the sequencer. I figured out it had something to do with the input settings in Ableton. Now it works :smiley:

So I loaded up the AR plug in into Ableton. AR Mk1 is sending out Sync via DIN Sync to Pamelas New Work out. PNW is triggering the the DFAM and the audio of the DFAM is going via Mackie mixer into RME input and gives me a big latency :frowning: I also recorded the AR BD out into another channel of my RME and this is also “late” compared to the recording via Overbridge. So my question is, how can I integrate Overbridge into a larger setup with existing soundcards??? Is this even possible that everything can be in sync?

Hi can anyone hepl witjh the following:
“No output device is slected choose one to send paramter changes to your machine”.
Not a clue what this means.
Audio is set up all individual outs for 4 traks and 1 stero pair back to Analog Keys.
Set it to just outputs frm analog keys also.
No luck.

Help please?TIA

M

Of course it was an MK1 file :wink: thanks for all the pointers !

is there any news on the Digitone update please?

I find it a bit annoying that all the devices received the update except Digitone…

4 Likes

Yip. I just spent the weekend adjusting latency of every instrument channel in FL20…
Every input technology type was different. And even the master channel and individual channels of the DT and ARmkii were out…

The usual autocompensation of the DAW doesnt do that good of a job at all…

Buffer was at 512…and any instrumen controlled by MIDI DIN and plugged into my firewire desk needed a negative of -155ms to be in sync. Anything that was MIDI over usb need +220ms to be in sync…then virus over usb +140ms…

Took me a long time to work it all out…but once i found the correct-ish time its is now all in sync o.k. sync…but i will start to move things by the millisecond to lessen any phase and find that perfect spot for each channel.

But similarly i have a DFAM controled by a Beat Step Pro over USB now in sync and the kick out of the ARMKII sending to the key input of a 3630 compressor that appear in time.

1 Like

Works in ableton 10, but have issues i havent got before:

• installer problem (solved trying installing several times)
  • when clicking on close (x) vst window in ableton, everything crushes (i need to restart the computer, in order to make it work again)

[2.0.9.16_was way better]

overbridge crash in studio one, impossible open ST1 have problems whit plugin

About Downgrade: It works with even if new firmware was applied on Analog Four MK2? Thank you in advance!

Hi everyone, the beta works fine for me with my digitakt.
I’m wondering how can we record the fx per track ?
Because I can only record the 8 tracks as a mono audio file, without any delay or reverb from the digitakt.
Is there a trick to get these FX ?

Thanks,
Maxime

there are no “effects per track” per se as there’s only one effects engine for the reverb/delay
So either:

1. record eight passes of the master with a different track solo’d each time

or

1. mute all the tracks except the effects in the “main out” channel, so you get a separate channel comprising all of the effects channels as one

or

1. use DAW/hardware effects to replace the DT ones.
1 Like

I’m wondering if anyone has come up with a clever way to run this with proper delay compensation in Protools. As it stands, you can run it as a wrapped plugin in DDMF metaplugin or BlueCat MB-7/Patchwork but there is too much latency to have it be useable. I thought that I may be able to run it from LIVE using REWIRE but alas, you can’t load plugins into LIVE when its running as a REWIRE slave.
I know that you can set it up as a ProTools aggregate device but that solution means that I can’t use the rest of my AVID I/O so it’s not an option.

Really need some help as I’m frustrated to all hell. Using a 2018 MacBook Pro with Osx Mojave 10.14.3. Digitakt has been updated to the latest beta and is in overbridge mode as well as the overbridge engine software to the latest version. The software has been allowed in my security preferences. The standalone Digitakt app works great but the Digitakt VST never see that the overbridge engine in running even if the standalone does. Tried hubs and no hubs different cables but no change. using the latest version of Ableton 10.6. I see other people in the forums saying it works great in Mojave. Please help

Hi everyone,

Just got a Digitakt about a month ago. Love it as a standalone unit and was pretty stoked to try the OB integration with my DAW (Reaper 5.971 x64).

…and something’s not working correctly. I get jitter and tempo drift both when I use the Digitakt as my audio device and when I use a different device (Focusrite Scarlett 2i4). Any idea what might be causing this? Is it a known issue?

Thanks in advance!

I do not understand what that question means (Care to elaborate?).¿?

simply the MIDI clock malfunctioned.