Overbridge 2.0.11 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

I’ve got the same issue with A4mkII :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Just updated my DT os to 1.11 and the OB to the beta unfortunatly
my DAW cant reognize the DT any ideas?

Is there a limitation to how many machines/audio tracks can be used with Overbridge 2.0? I have a Digitone, Digitakt, Heat mk1, A4 mk2 and RYTM mk2. Am I crazy to hope all of these could be loaded into a DAW together?

uninstall, try deleting the vst/folder start the host confirming there is no trace of it, close the host, re install then see if host recognises the new vst, this worked for me

No run on logic for me…

Yes I have the same issue with DT. Annoying

I hear an unwanted high-pitched squeaking noise when triggering certain samples when the Digitakt is using overbridge. When not connected to the PC/Overbridge the issue disappears.

I am running Digitakt v 1.11_BETA6 with Overbridge 2.0.11.2.

My PC is a Windows 10 version 1809 OS build 17763.316.

If I adjust the audio buffer size from 64 samples to anything else, the pitch of the noise gets lower proportionally to the number of samples (more samples = lower pitch). It seems to be worse when there are more tracks active in the Digitakt.

The noise remains present whether I use the DT in OB on standalone mode or as a plugin within my DAW (Reaper 5.971 x64).

Here’s a link to a Youtube video documenting the sound.

Is this a known bug?

same ar mkii mojave10.14.3 ableton 10

If you are using a hub, try connecting usb directly into your machine.

It was a total pain in the ass. Updated firmware of my Analog Rytm MKI to 1.46b, tried this and earlier beta, all the time vst crashed ableton. Standalone app crashed itself. Moving back to the early drivers( Mac os mojave 10.14.3

Friendly reminder to please send in reports to :3lektron: of issues so they can be fixed…

No offense to anyone in particular, but I read a lot of complaints that sound like people don’t realize they are intentionally beta testing. Issues are to be expected, the more thorough reports :3lektron: gets the sooner we’ll get out of Beta…
Cheers…

8 Likes

Hi,

Tryin to install 1.11 firmware but upgrading is always crashing at this moment, any idea ?

I tried to connect usb directly to my mac, or using my external interface, it doesn’t work.
One hour ago i upgraded from 1.08 to 1.10 without trouble…

Thanks !

Overbridge: underwhelm.

Is it possible to record some audio From Ableton inside digitakt recorder using the overbridge plugin only?

I don’t want to use the digitakt as my main interface , but in this way the digitakt seems to not receive any audio over usb…

On Win 10 Professional: When I have the latest non-beta OS installed on Digitakt, Overbridge 2 Beta recognizes the digitakt but shows its OS as too old and won’t work. However, when I update the Digitakt OS to the beta version, Overbridge fails to see/recognize the connected Digitakt at all! So - I cannot use Overbridge, the Transfer Utility or the VST Plugin. Help - what can I do?

This may have been answered prior but is over bridge capable of doing sample management on the digitakt? Like creating and naming folders and moving samples into them?

2 Likes

This is probably correct. I am a Cubase user currently on v10. MIDI tempo has always had a little drift as along as I can remember. I think all DAWs have a little but drift.

No. Which is dumb.

They do. I just make sure i dont leave it on the tempo screen. :wink:

And if it DOES srift ever so slightly and affects the tempo it could be thought of as a ‘humanizing’ affect. :slight_smile: