// OT Lemur Template

Hi Everyone,
I’ve uploaded my Lemur template which controlled the pattern and bank structure of the OT. You may need to change the midi chan on the tempalte or in your OT to make it work, but that’s a non-issue. I hope someone finds it useful!

http://www.elektronauts.com/files

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks friend! I can’t wait to try this out!

I’ve been using kraftf’s template I found on Liines page, but have been unable to figure out/utilize all it’s functionality and have had no luck contacting him.
Anyways, thanks in advance, as I am quite new to Lemur and don’t have the time to adaqeutly learn it right now.
Cheers!

No problem! I should note that there are buttons and knobs there too but you can reassign them to whatever you want. I just had them dedicated to the filters and FX for each track. I forget what the buttons did now, oh well :slight_smile:

will this template work on the legacy Lemur?
or just the iPad Liine app?

sounds interesting. and thanks either way. :slight_smile:

Not sure if it’s backwards compatible. I think they are (you may have to adjust for screen size but that’s it). It doesn’t use the new Lemur function (eg. Canvas) so it should be fine.

thanks. that’s what I thought. :slight_smile:

hi, guys. how do you connect your iPad on OT? iConnect MIDI? iRig? i’m looking for controlling OT thru Lemur without computer. is that possible?

Hi all

i’ve uploaded my OT Lemur template to files section. It’s designed to fit ipad mini.

It’s super simple, but fully mapped and functional. Took a weekend of headscratching to make it work for Lemur first timer. Rigged via iconnect midi2+.

It’s labelled to give visual cues to my current setup but can be customised in editor.

Plan is to expand it page by page, possibly drawing up different writing/production and performance templates. If anyone likes it and wants to bolt some stuff on, that would be cool.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Hello @Terrific_Broth,
can you read the midi value from OT into the Lemur?
i’m trying to figure out but the lemur don’t react to external midi form OT.

thanks

E

it’s definitely bi-directional.
the template I made way back worked both ways.

Thanks for your answer! could you please share you configuration?

I don’t have the OT anymore nor the template. I uploaded it to the old board but it doesn’t appear to be in the files section any more… sorry!

It seems to still be here after almost 3 yrs - just got Lemur and cant wait to use this for my OT - https://www.elektronauts.com/files/239