OT Feature Requests Thread (active)

You mean it works over midi too?

I’m afraid i have a problem to communicate. I am wondering what is this option for, what it does effectively to activate or not. No MIDI involved in my question.

What is your question?

What’s the use of this option?

When you hold function or cue and press a track button it mutes or cues it, but does not make the track active, the option in personalise menu if enabled does make the track active.

3 Likes

Thanks!

A+B and C+D mode for Direct Out,just like in Thru machine
or better yet A,B,A-B,A+B

what are the bugs? I got an op1 recently with the new firmware and have been having trouble triggering sequencers from ableton over usb

The midi is not working properly.

2 Likes

Lfo Held mode
In this mode current Lfo position is applied only at the time when sample/note is played

Different than this?

2 Likes

damn it no!
thank you
post deleted

2 Likes

Well I wondered if you meant that the LFO would hold at the trig and continue to fluctuate until the next trig, which would be quite cool too.

that is exaclty
gives one value ,but continues to run

Essentially like T&H vs S&H.

Par exemple

Fade-In/Fade-Out when recording

When recording its possible to set a fade-in and fade-out time (to avoid clicks, which is great to have). But it will make the recorded sample longer, so if you want to record a loop (LOOP ON) then the fades will be outside of lets say a 2-bar loop, which doesn’t make too much sense to me.

1 Like

Basically it would just be enough to implement it well. It’s a bit stupid to change the length when you just want a fade in/out.
I’d extend the fades to slices, sample editing as a possible auto function, that seems quite basic for a sampler.

1 Like

Hello elektron. Can you please steal Roland‘s step loop feature and put it in all your machines. Thanks

4 Likes

What’s that? Is it a way to loop only a part of the sequence? I’d love it.

1 Like