OT Feature Requests Thread (active)

I would love the implementation of SOUNDS, as they are in the Digitakt.
That would allow for quickly accessable stock instruments.

3 Likes

oh and in case I havenā€™t written it here yet:

ability to LOCK projectā€¦would be great for those of us who erase templates :wink:

2 Likes

A few relating to sampling process:

• option to reset the zoom level to something reasonable for the newly recorded sample

• option to have pop up box asking if user would like make the just recorded to buffer the active sample slot for that track.

• When naming samples, system should copy the last used names to a buffer then use that as the basis recommended name for next sample.

1 Like

if On,MUTE focuses TRK also when muted from midi
if On,CUE focuses TRK also when cued from midi
please

Focuses = solo?

Focus - makes active.

1 Like

Active like unmute?

No like active to tweak parameters or enter grid record.

1 Like

The option for naming the midi cc destinations would be pretty cool. The midi side of the OT is incredibly powerful but missing this option makes it a PITA to use properly.

4 Likes

Sorry to insist but whatā€™s the interest to have an inactive track then? Like a lock to avoid accidental tweaking?

As for most MIDI controllers, apart the EC4.

1 Like

I think you are getting confused - Active just track means the currently selected track. There is only ever 1 ā€œactiveā€ track - the one that is being edited, so when you press a track button you are making that track active, right?

1 Like

I know what an active track is but Iā€™m confused about the function Ā« Focuses track Ā», i donā€™t understand what it does.

It is just another word meaning the same thing - focus is active track.

The feature request from @k2z3k0 was that when you mute or cue from midi it would make that track active/focussed, (provided the mute/cue focusses track option is enabled in settings)

2 Likes

When you just press the track button, the track is active right? I really donā€™t get why we would use a combo for that.

Yes - what @k2z3k0 wants is so that when he mutes or cues a track via midi it is active, if that option is turned on.

2 Likes

I was asking about the audio tracks since the option already exists and i donā€™t know its advantage/drawback.

Which option exists?

Personalize > Mute/CUE focuses track

You mean it works over midi too?

Iā€™m afraid i have a problem to communicate. I am wondering what is this option for, what it does effectively to activate or not. No MIDI involved in my question.