OT + DN: Thru Machine

Hey guys.

I just received my Digitone and was integrating it with my OT via a Thru Machine. However, the DN plays no matter if I have a trig in the Thru Machine track or not. DIR is at Zero and I have the OT sending Transp and Clock, so Im not to sure what I’m missing or if this is just a bug. Both are fully updated as well.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Just some guesses:
What happens when you hold the Track button and press Stop?
Have you put a Thru machine on another OT track?

1 Like

Check track mutes, check to make sure your DT is sending out a proper signal and check that your THRU machine is set to the same inputs that the DT is going into. Make sure your trig is a proper trig and not a rec trig. Make sure the THRU track is routed to the mains and not just cue, etc. All I can think of off the top of my head.

pressing the track and stop, stops the audio coming in, but when a pattern is changed it plays again. and yes I tried with three different tracks

made sure all of all of those and it is still happening

I had to set the track to start from silent in the pattern settings!!! thank you for all the suggestions

3 Likes

Yep, you got it…

Once a thru track is trigged it won’t stop unless you double hit the stop button or press track+stop…
And if the thru track is playing by default the audio will carry through on the same track on other patterns until a trig is reached to kick in the new settings…

There’s also a global “silence tracks” in the preferences if you’d rather have the tracks starting silent by default, it can still be overidden per pattern per track in the pattern settings…

2 Likes