OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

Dear Elektron, this for you: :heart:

3 Likes

Huge update, addresses pretty much all of my gripes with the DT. Can’t wait to try. Thanks Elektron for looking after us!

1 Like

Holy sh*t!!! This is an awesome update. Second LFO?!?$ wyat!$ I’m losing it here

1 Like

Here is my full review of the update with some tips and tricks as well :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Dang! I sold mine months ago because of the migranes. Dang!

This is just incredible. I’ve been tempering my expectations and realistically hoping for like two of these updates in the possible future. Well done, Elektron!

Now to take the rest of the day off…!

1 Like

So psyched about this, even to an extend that I won’t send back the power handles. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The extended chromatic range is really awesome also :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cool! Is parameter recording still stepped only?

Just installed 1.30. Being able to run my Erica DB-01 through the DT delay/reverb is super cool! Loving the bass width filter from the DN as well. An amazing upgrade. Bravo!

2 Likes

jeeesus christ! Just when I was thinking I really didn’t need one as between ARII/DN I had it covered on all fronts…

all fingers now crossed that some of these features are on their way to the Rytm :pray:

1 Like

Happy to see these features finally released! Nice GUI tweaks. Congrats to the team :slight_smile:

51 Likes

Yes … For sure, and i don’t own a DT, yet !!

1 Like

That was some serious sandbagging from Elektron.
Amazing update, any one of those things would have been great, as a package see mokomo^.

It was actually real?

Thanx Elektron! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

AAAAHHHH!!! thanks you!!! :heart_eyes:

Very nice to see this update! Because I don’t have Digitakt and using a Analog Rytm mk2 it makes me quite curious whats possible about the DT update into the realm of the AR? A parallel path for the sample engine with digital filtering and EQ?

6 Likes

I never loved being wrong so much.

5 Likes

Let’s speculate about 2.0

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, at least one can work around that with the 2nd LFO quite easily.

I was just about to give back the DT I borrowed a few weeks ago, but this update easily changed my mind.

1 Like