OS 1.30b See no new synth engines

Hey pals,
I just updated my Rytm via C6 to the latest OS.
Sadely I see no new Synth engines.
Why is it so.
Can somebody answer this?
Thank you :slight_smile:

If you double click on the Synth button (e.g. Track 8), what do you see ?
What OS version number is flashed up during boot, bottom right ?

I believe if you had performed the update correctly you would already have been asked to re-calibrate the device, this requires you to have had it turned on for at least 2 hours btw !

Maybe that’s the problem!
But could it be that the new engines are only displayed when calibrated?

Nope
Check the OS upon boot, it flashes up for half a second !!

1 Like

it ist 1.30b

Select track BD1.
Tap the Synth button twice.

Which synth engines are listed if you scroll entirely through them all?

1 Like

the usual ones.
Buuuut: I’m able to use the new engines via overbridge.
So the ‘only’ problem is, that I can’t select them when playing live, which is a major problem.

It would help to know specifically which ones you see. Naming them would tell us.

I suggest you contact support and open a ticket.

1 Like

So, for Tr8 what exactly do you see listed (none are hidden, that’s why I chose that one) ?
Do you recall being asked to calibrate ?

Hey, sorry for the late answer.
for example choosing the sound browser displays:
openhh fist, Openhh short,
openhh tone,openhh rqs, closehh sgt, closehh noise, closehh noise,closehh metal,closehh dirty

via overbridge i can see:
ch classic, ch metallic, oh classic, oh metallic, hh basic, noise gen, impulse

i think this is really strange and i don’t have a idea what to do

So these are “sounds”, not “machines”. You do not want to be in the “sound browser” to change machines.

Again, to access “machines”, choose a track, then tap the SYNTH button twice.

Pg 15 in the PDF manual.

3 Likes

@oram …'thing is you have to read (maybe printed for better understanding) the whole manual. …after that you will come back with really questioning threads. :slight_smile: obviously that’s the way to go.

Hi,

I cant seem to find the new machine patterns/patches in OS 1.30 (as mentioned in the 1.30 update video).
I load the presets project and load one of the 32 kits. If I select BD1 no matter which kit I have loaded when I double press synth it’s never one of the new BD machines.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

…sounds weird…you should indeed be able to see the new machines in the list, once you double hit [Synth]
i would try reinstalling the OS and whilst you’re at it…test the machine as well for any issues