OS 1.21D - Killed heat & stopped audio processing

Hi All
Reaching out to see if anyone has had the same experience and could share how I can downgrade my OS back to 1.21C (which worked fine).

Since upgrading my heat mk2 to OS1.21D (which I’ve recently noticed doesn’t show as being supported by the most recent version of Overbridge 2.8.4 that I’m running) my heat has completely stopped processing & affecting audio.

Breaking this down further-
The only things that do affect the audio going through the heat are the input in the VST & master on the heat itself.

Via overbridge - the VST can control the settings on the heat but each setting change has no affect on audio output.

Analogue only is exactly the same - changing settings, doing filter sweeps and no change to audio.

Important to say that I’ve tried multiple cables, adapters & blank projects to no affect.

Look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts.

What’s stopping you from reverting if it’s already semi-bricked? Sounds as if it’s still on the site for the mkii…

I can’t seem to find anywhere to get hold of the OS1.21C file on the website. If I could then I would definitely revert asap. If you can see it then i’d definitely appreciate a link.

Hi @Somatic I seem to have something similar.

I got back today to using Overbridge after some hiatus. Before today, I have been using the Heat 1.21D standalone without issues for many months. Today I tried using it via the latest Overbridge 2.8.4 and VST3, and Overbridge Engine either crashes or gets stuck showing the Heat in “measuring” status instead of the normal “idle”.

Shutting down the Overbridge Engine and restarting it achieves nothing. I guess it fails shutting down, because I can still see it running in Activity Monitor.

I went back to using the Heat as standalone, and integrating it into my DAW as an external analog effect.

Sorry to hear its stopped your heat working too!

Elektron support has been so incredibly slow too.