Open Battle #02: "Buchlaed"

Yeah, we used to have people in the house every time we weren’t in another place, before the covid. Glad we’re back to business :smiley:

I don’t mind posting something that is not finished, I’ve been here before, but it has to please me, that’s my only rule.

3 Likes

Oh how nice. I’m pleased for you and everybody else that’s gets to enjoy your place. I don’t mean to sound intrusive but do you do like a holiday home type of thing? I saw some pics on another thread and it looked so nice.

Totally feel you on that one. After I posted my first entry I knew it was just me jamming stuff out…. It was ok… went back to the drawing board, deadline looming… jammed another tune out… didn’t even listen back to it… 3:15am and kid had been up all night - he has more than one witching hour :expressionless: - bless his little cotton socks.
Again, it was ok but not what I wanted.

Thankfully, managed to get something to a standard that I liked. I wouldn’t have posted the rest of the jams had it not been for the deadline.

That’s not to say that is what you should do. I can sometimes be completely misunderstood so please don’t take it that way. :v:

3 Likes

OK there is my submission, dear @guga!

I finally removed every melodic part and only kept the Rytm.
Enjoy!

9 Likes

Nice! I’m enjoying imagining what would happen on the dance floor if a DJ dropped some of these tracks, they’re so off-kilter

1 Like

don’t know about the melodic part but sure i like this version :smiley_cat:
i think it was worth to extend the deadline and give you more time to work on this one

1 Like

so, voting can now start. it would be nice if you could add that voting form you had in the first OB @LyingDalai thanks :slight_smile: then give a week time from when the form is available for voting?

2 Likes

Wait wait wait give me 5 minutes, I will add a new entry !

3 Likes

I see what you did there. :wink:

2 Likes

Model:Cycles 5 tracks 5 patterns (almost, counting the last one with one note). In 5/4 !

7 Likes

nice track @qlamerand, would work nicely in a video game i think :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Yay!!! WooooooHooooo can’t wait to give this a listen! Nice one, @LyingDalai

1 Like

And another entry! The more the merrier!!!

1 Like