Online Digitakt & Octatrack Lessons (English / Spanish)

(Posted with permission of Admins :blue_heart: )

Hi fellow Elektronauts! My name is Guido, and I offer personalized online Digitakt and Octatrack lessons, in both English and Spanish :slight_smile:

As a proud owner of the Digitakt (my favorite <3), Octatrack, Digitone, and Analog Heat, I’m well-versed in these lovely machines and can guide you through their intricacies.

The lessons are customized according to your needs, concerns and previous experience: from basic features to more complex and specific scenarios, for both studio production and live set format, either in standalone use or in conjunction with other instruments.

If you’re a newcomer trying to find your way around these fantastic instruments, I thought it would be helpful to post here and offer my assistance to anyone who could use some support.

Feel free to send me a direct message, and let’s embark on a musical journey together!

You can explore my musical creations on Instagram, YouTube or Soundcloud.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! sorry to bump this thread, I just wanted to let all of you know that I’ll be relocating to Berlin in June, where I plan to continue giving my lessons (and where I’ll also meet with my brand new DT2, which will be waiting for me :blue_heart:). I’m already booking some spaces, if you’re interested just DM me 🙂