One Shot Timing

Hey,

Is there a reason why my one shot trig wouldn’t be in time with the project? It is in the original BPM, on the SRC menu it has loop auto, and timestretch auto…

1 Like

Do you mean it’s delayed, or played at wrong tempo?
What are your Attributes (Audio Editor) settings?
What is the tempo displayed in that page?

Anyway you can disable timestrech, setting TSTR to off, or in Attributes (this setting is used by TSTR Auto).

1 Like

So it’s playing at the wrong speed…like the synth sounds are out of time.
The BPM is 120

The attributed settings are:
Loop mode: OFF
Timestretch: Normal
Original tempo: 120.00
Trim Length: 3.93
Loop length: 3.93
Quantized trig: Direct

I have turned timestretch off, and it’s still out of time…

I have noticed it is happening to some other one shots in other banks if they are not on the original BPM.

The loop doesn’t seem to be 4 bars.

Noo I don’t want it to loop, I want it to just play as a one shot but stay in time with the project BPM (which is the original BPM).

I noticed that on the AED settings, it seems to be for the static sample slot settings for the previous bank of samples that I used…I can’t seem to do AED for the new Static sample number

I’ve got about 5 banks, each is a different song with different samples that have been put numbered into the static sample library for the project, but I can’t seem to check the AED of each different static machine number

Force 3.93 to be 4.
It won’t loop if Loop settings are OFF.

1 Like

If original tempo is 120 bpm, the sample length is wrong. Did you trim the sample or its length is originally wrong?

(PITCH / RATE can also change the speed, they can be controlled by scenes, lfos)

You do realize the sample slots are shared across all banks in the project?

I suggest these wrong samples are 48 KHz instead of 44,1. Must be converted to 44,1.

1 Like

Good suggestion, but in that case, I think the 48khz files would be played slower, trim length would be longer.

2 Likes