One championship

I don’t think anyone drives e nuts more than Angela Lee, very accomplished but whenever she fights it’s like she’s moving in slow motion and it drives me crazy. Xiong is a beast though but F all that Stamp is the Queen!

It’s sad to see her retire after all the tragedy. I hope she stays strong. That aside, Stamp and Xiong Jing Nan freaking rule! I think we will see a Xiong v Stamp epic dance now… I hope not, please don’t make me choose!

I think Stamp needs serious work on her straight punching/jab strength… she doesn’t have much power in those strikes… if all her opponents were as strong as Xiong she might be in a different position… on the other hand she’s well rounded

Angela’s been through alot, did they ever really say what happened with her sister?

1 Like

Nice to see some fellow MMA fans here!

1 Like

She took her own life :cry:

I live for UFC 294

We all wanna see that Paulo Costa vs Khamzat Chimaev fight :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

lost my cat a year ago and haven’t gotten over it,… it’s not even possible for me to comprehend what Angela and her family are going through, just hearing Stamp call her sister must have hurt tremendously even though they are good friends.

on another note, something seems a little off with these bonuses, with the sport being the world wide phenomena that it is I wonder if these champions are getting the short end of the stick

damn superbon got super banged!
Chingiz Allazov got samples

and both these first two guys look like they wanna kick Matt Damon’s ass

was a good one

1 Like