Off-topic: from DT FR Thread

Public Roadmap + definite 'forseeably not’s a la Akai/Pioneer would kill most of the noise. You’d think Elektron would have learned from the teaser thread :confused:

1 Like

it seem DT’s main feature is its ultra fast workflow . that’s all. I think that’s a huge feature, but other than that there’s not much new at all.
hopefully they put that workflow into OT 2 if and when it appears. man that would be SICK :slight_smile:

1 Like

From what I’ve seen in vids im not sure they’ve fully nailed this. Sampling/browsing/assigning still looks kind of clunky compared to something like an Sp404 or op1… If they’d not been so stingy with ram and thrown 2gb in there it could have been a different story :wink: I’m probably not thinking it through tho and missing some kind of reasoning to keep things how they are, even in a world where ram costs peanuts…

@avantronica how is suggesting a roadmap of looming/planned feature updates seen as ‘off-topic’ in a feature requests thread? And then ‘un-listed’… Jeez, the censoring in the place gets worse and worse…

1 Like