I’ve decided to use the OT as my sequencer for live sampling and sequencing. I managed to score a deal on a MKI for USD$769 and also placed a pre-order on the MKII for $1299.
I now have the unopened MKI with me, and would need to wait until end of month (or cancel the order) for the MKII. I just can’t reconcile the fact that I’m paying USD$530 for the MKII, while also waiting longer
What do you guys think? I guess the extra money could go into other gear, but on the other hand, if the screen is hard to work with, I may appreciate the advantages of the MKII.