Octatrack Mk II listed at juno?

software programming wise it’s not that different. That’s what a platform is. It’s not like they have to program 2 completely different types of software. Just a matter of adding features within the platform. Not to simplify things, but it’s correct what the previous poster said.

Maybe. DT is simplier and very buggy. Can’t imagine OT2 for the moment…

If they don’t release a beast to compete the new AKAI’s…Game Over!I’m enjoying very much my MPC Live as we speak :stuck_out_tongue: OT up for sale…

They won’t be releasing it tomorrow I imagine :wink:

It’s a pretty logical next step even. Releasing DT, ironing out any bugs asap and put that knowledge into ot2 development.

I for one will welcome this. I sold my OT a few months back and bought Push 2 but I really do miss having a dedicated sampler where I don’t have to switch my computer on. If it had OB compatibility, polyphony and better FX (at least to the level of the other machines) then it would be a no brainer for me, I can’t see why they wouldn’t add these features at least.

I’m thinking of cancelling my DT order, and holding off to find more info about this OT MkII. I might still go for the DT, but I really want/need to know if this OT MkII will have analog filters and overdrive. If it does, I will have to have it.

i know this thing will have conditional trigs, oh man i wish the original would get that, i hope that the mixdown is cleaner than the original as it would get muddy real quick and easy, a stronger headphone jack too as mine seems to have that issue a lot of people have had, not sure if i’d buy or not, wait and see on the features

1 Like

EURGH if it has conditional trigs and overbridge for indiviudal outs i will cry

This thread has the makings for the most speculative speculating the nauts have seen… :smile_cat:
And that saying a lot… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Well this is interesting. I literally just traded my OT for a Rytm, waiting on the Rytm to arrive in the next week or so. If this is really a thing maybe I did that at just the right time! Has anyone asked Juno about this?

Juno are legit!Crossing my fingers for some awesome innovative features…If that’s the case i’m all over it!

1 Like

Yeah this was my main problem with the OT.
It got muddy / grainy real quick, the timestreching / pitch shifting algorithms a lot to do with that I think. Huge advancements in software / hardware since OT was released, so we should expect big improvements.
They hopefully have also put a digital out on the new one to bypass its DAC for a cleaner signal, and put better gain stage metering on both ins and outs.
Reckon you would have to be pretty game preordering this one with the recent DT release fiasco.

1 Like

What about this one ? :smile:

2 Likes

Nope…
That ones only got 135 replies and its 8 months old, we got 168 on this one in 5 hours…
Keep looking! :laughing:

5 Likes

introducing digitakt - 7.4k posts, will take some beating

My point is that this one is like a teaser but it’s not based on a known fact…
It’s like a teaser teaser, or a teaser squared, or something, haha! :yum:

2 Likes

Let’s talk about it in Introducing Digitakt to reach 10 000 ! :grin:

5 Likes

It’s like being on the trading floor of a futures market.
100% speculation.
Exhilarating.

5 Likes

if only you could trade speculation, we’d be billionares :grinning:

2 Likes

i truly hope they upgrade the screen, i love the old elektron products but it feels like 20 years in the past when i’m staring at those tiny nokia phone type screens