Octatrack Masterclass 22 hours Video Tutorials - Part 1 is released

Exclusive Elektronauts bundle deal? :scream:

2 Likes

The bundle already is reduced compared to all the single editions purchased seperately and considering the amount of work that went into it I donĀ“t think itĀ“s priced inadequately. To my knowledge there is nothing out there that is as in-depth as this tutorialā€¦

If youĀ“re on iOS you can check the tutorial from Thavius Beck on Ask Audio/Non Linear Education which are 7,99 ā‚¬ each (compared to 29,99 ā‚¬ on their website I think) but this only scratches the surface.

2 Likes

was worth a try :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I hear you, I was looking for discount codes before placing the order as well :smiley:

1 Like

Hey TonyDS, actually the price is really fair, because there is a reason nobody has done this comprehensive course before: the amount of efford :slight_smile: The Bundle will have a duration of 22 - 24 hours and a deep structure, so everybody can follow easilly and has no hasle with the complex OT anymore. Basicaly it is a timesaver :slight_smile:

Best, Kai

1 Like

Yea it is. I am almost done with it, when are part 3 and 4 up :wink:

I started the tutorial yesterday. I have had my OT for a year, but this is the first time I found a systematic and super motivating induction to all of its features. Didactically it is extremely well designed. Understanding German is a necessary condition, however, I think.

2 Likes

Has anyone watched the masterclass with the English subtitles? If you have, what did you think?

Interested to know this too.

I watched it in German but I can watch it again with the subtitles in English starting next week and report back.

2 Likes

thanks really appreciate it!

Maybe I can/will update the srt-files but canā€™t promise that yet!

2 Likes

I just tested the autogenerated SRT files and ā€¦ itā€™s not good. Without understanding what he is saying it would get nowhere fast.

I did a little research on creating those SRT files manually and that is easy but ā€¦ a rather time consuming effort. I have some time I could put into this (I was already going to watch it again anyway).

I will start tonight as a try-out to check if I am up to do the complete course.

Will report back later.

4 Likes

Very nice performance! Well done!!

Manual translation (subtitles) from the first intro video is up for grabs here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MkKFdAuHSrp53ZjXP73cyQkvMRDHUhy6?usp=sharing

6 Likes

Wowā€¦ I am very grateful that you spent time translating the intro. First of all: super thank you.

My thoughts are: you might inquire into if the creators of the master class, if they would be willing to reimburse you for your time in some fashion. I know that I will buy the masterclass if there is a way for me to understand the language: be it spoken or written. I am sure there are a number of people like me.

Again thank you for both checking it out and finding the original srt file lacking, and then going ahead and making one yourself.

1 Like

Yes, I am still in doubt on how to proceed.

If it was just a free tutorial series in German I would continue to do it whenever I feel like and treat it as a free gift to the community.

But this is not the case, itā€™s a commercial product.

I think I will continue slowly, I created a setup for it and got a workflow going ā€¦ and I actually like doing this for a bit. Maybe Iā€™ll just put it up for free with a tip jar next to it.

6 Likes

Hi guys,

Just a short update: since october you can purchase the full Masterclass with all four courses and Iā€˜am finally done with this huge project :smiley:

Best, Kai

3 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

I will buy the MasterClass I think. Just watched your Liveshow last Friday and it convinced me that this might be the fastest way to fill my gaps and learn how to master this powerful beast.

I still wonder why no one else has done something like this in English? There are several experts out there and I am sure many guys would invest into something like that.

Great job @twinnpeaks

2 Likes