Octatrack: Is buying this a mistake in 2022

That’s what community is all about.

2 Likes

Only mistake was to sell my first one just to buy another one in 2022 :sunglasses:

1 Like

I bought one just after xmas, but it only arrived in 2022. Quite a unique perspective I’d say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, it’s been a revelation.

I don’t know what is parody anymore

3 Likes

When did the obsession of what year it is start?

Must have missed a meeting.

4 Likes

Mk3 to be announced at Superbooth. Elektron have a stall booked.

1 Like

It’s for Syntakt, no?

2 Likes

Answering tile of post:

No.

Is making a “Octatrack: Is buying this a mistake in 2022”-thread…worth it in 2022 though?

4 Likes

Exactly!!! :joy:

Dead Horse of a thread. Feel free to beat on it though, I guess

Yes!

Ha! I just enjoy it and think digital currency is a waste of humanity’s future, especially in comparison to the OT’s offerings.

This topic is a great way to find out who only reads the title

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m just learning mine after 6 months, still surprises me, takes you places you have never been before or even thought of. It’s very interesting and flexible unit. its a steep learning curve but it’s very creative

2 Likes

Almost 5 years in with mine and I am just now feeling comfortable using mine a live looper with friends, where i can go over to someone’s house plug their gear into the inputs and go from there

This topic is amazing.

Bottom line. Every year you invest in the Octatrack makes it a better instrument.

If you buy an octatrack in 2022 it will be way more worth it in 2023 (if you RTFM!!!).

1 Like

Not embarrassed to admit last week I had a dream about Elektron announcing a new Octatrack and it was a white with a dock for an iPad and in my dream I was “Nooooooooooooo!”

11 Likes