OctaTrack + iPad Track

No. Especially on the first trigger of a slice it may glitch. There are quite some discussions to be found on that topic. For example here (see also the posts above and below the linked one):

4 Likes

Some fun fun fun today with OT and Drambo:

2 Likes

Just mapping the Octatrack fader to the Drambo fader, then watching them slide together is enough to get the synapses firing.

I need to revisit this pairing.

Well hot damn. Between my first two OTs, I had a good 2-3 years with em and never saw that. Thanks!!

How well does OT+Drambo work for you? That is kind of my goal if I can incorporate my Moog and other apps into it as well.

i am once again going to bat for iConnectivity products.

i have the audio4+ and it couldn’t be easier to hook up mulitple hardware and software devices with this A++ i love this company…

how is Drambo with sync to external clock? i find MOST of the iOS DAW type products want to be master clock, and it’s a pain in the ass to get the iPad to sync to AUM for instance, i need another app to translate…

Drambo supports Midi Out and In for Clock.

1 Like

My iPad arrived today and the screen would not allow for multitouch to work. Try to play chords on it with your fingers and it would freak out. Worked great over midi, and man that m1 packs some power. That’s the risk with refurbished. Amazon has another on the way. OT arrives tomorrow. I’ll sequence the defective one until the new one gets here and send it back.

Weird. Try turning off Gestures to see if there’s a Difference

Gave it a shot, but it didn’t solve it. It will play one note, then delay trigger the rest of the chord, and then there will be stuck/held notes, etc.

Same apps work fine on my 2017.

I’ve updated the system, and done hard resets and factory resets.

Doh. Sounds like bad glass. Good thing another is on its way.

1 Like

I fought and fought for that midi slave! I mean, it was on the roadmap…but I yelled about it after each update that didn’t have it!