Octatrack DnB jam Raven Catcher

As the youtube description says, another section from the set I played for Halloween last year. Im quite pleased with this one. Thanks for watching/listening!

11 Likes

Nicely done.

I (try to) make DnB with my OT so must try and get some clips/vids uploaded. Thanks for the inspiration!

2 Likes

Thanks! I never even used to like DnB. I originally got the OT to replace a laptop and midi controller for playing my downtempo tracks at gigs. During the learning process I realised the vast potential of the OT, abandoned my plan of essentially DJing my own tracks, and opened a new world. I now recycle samples from my studio productions and completely rework them all in the OT, where they are saved for performance. Seems I enjoy chopping drum breaks with hardware… So basically I arrived at this point. I love it!

3 Likes

Honestly man, it was this, Hoghead and a few tracks mad by Fanu that really sold me on the possibilities in relation to dnb.

I have owned Maschine since its birth and use Ableton but have never had this much fun working on anything… And I’m still at the beginner phase.

Thanks for making this!

3 Likes

Thankyou for your comments :slight_smile: it encourages me to make more stuff like that.

Please do man, mad enjoyable!

I was really on the fence about getting one of these when I got board with being ‘in the box’ and the vids really helped me decide.