Octatrack, Analog four, Digitone, Mother32 and DFAM (Ambient Techno Jam)

Another track, another video. Really digging my setup the last few days :slight_smile:
This track started with a patch, where I tried to imitate a Daniel Avery sound. Goes back to this thread, where @sezare56 nailed the sound once again :slight_smile:

I did not so much, but it was the starting point to this piece, which I quite like.

5 Likes

Really good stuff! No more need for my sysex? :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Next time I use C6. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re enjoying your hardware. It sounds great!

3 Likes

thanks :pray: at the moment the boxes really play nicely together. especially soundwise.
Funny, after I started this daw productivity thread I basically made 3 tracks solely on my synths :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad you were able to elevate above a momentary preference before you did something dire like get rid of some of your gear! :grimacing:

2 Likes

haha, yes me too. usually I sell something quickly when I have doubts
I try to stick to this combination for a while

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a good home-base :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Was it fun? :wink:

2 Likes

indeed, as always. But surprisingly productive :wink:

(But probably I will doubt the jam’s quality and record everything again to arrange it in the DAW :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Sounds great.
I was looking at getting a DFam and was wonderif it can be start/stop and tempo controlled via the a4 cv controls?

1 Like

Thanks!!
yes
But it doesn’t reset. Before you hit play, you have to set it manually to the step from where you want it to start

1 Like