OCTAMAP - midi CC overview

This overview changed my life (for worse since I had spend time to create it) it might aswell change yours (for better, but not necessarily). In short a cc list with no bs, all commands, less pages, more sense, and most importantly so colorfull that it makes rainbows look like beta trash so have fun on the acid trip.

OCTAMAP.pdf (638.7 KB)

Integrated time dilation reference chart - “A GREAT SUCCESS!

Feel free to leave feedback, questions, ideas, requests, praise, gratitude, mockery, insults, hatred, death threats, beliefs, personal fears and nwo conspiracy theories below since most likely I will be too busy getting stoned to be bothered with reading them anyway.

A WILD UPDATE APPEARS!

Greetings comrades! The OCTAMAP has proved itself to be a great success in aiding many comrades in the field, basements and gulags in freeing their souls and minds from sanity, and so it is my pleasure to announce that the National Acid Committee had approved the public release of the even more glorious than ever OCTAMAP MK III now with time conversion tables that no one really understands anyway to further elongate the glorious acid trip for the truth seeking, eye-cancer hungry masses. Rejoice comrades, as once again the glorious acid returns!

OCTAMAP MKIII.pdf (389.8 KB) - dummy-proof-ready-to-print version

OCTAMAP MKIII.xlsx (1.2 MB) - customizable version for all those comrades with creative souls, color-blind comrades, unemployed comrades with too much free time on their hands, self-proclaimed art critics comrades and all the other randomly whining comrades.

with glorious regards, pozdro
Comrade KIII

25 Likes

a big thank you for making this. :fire::fire::fire:

What a time saver. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing, but I don’t take acid anymore. :content:
It’s a good idea, but I think the way to present it is very personnal, I don’t especially like the colors and the organisation.

I’m used to check Appendix C, in pdf manual, which is knot the sexiest ! MKII’s manual seems better.

Maybe I’lll make my summary one day. Once made, you don’t need it anymore !

3 Likes

This is great, I love it :smiley: i just had my octatrack manual professionally printed in a hardcover format, and my partner who is a master of the visual created the front and back covers … it’s a shame I couldn’t include this chart!

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I have no idea what I’m looking at or how to read this thing.

8 Likes

It looks like the inside of a unicorn’s anus :unicorn: :doughnut: :rainbow:

5 Likes

Text made my day XD

• would be cool if you could post a black white edition so I can print it. Plus having fun and colouring it by my self.
  • praise you for good work.Also Praise the acid!
  • Cenk is actually a shapeshifting lizard working for :3lektron: and the freemasons in order to promote addicting machines so that we are all too busy and dont ask too much questions.
  • The world is flat. Because YouTube says so!
  • Mechas and Software are taking away our jobs! (example: Parameter locks)
  • Die Julia, fucking die!!! And bytheway Synthesizer and Keyboard areńt"all the same"!!!

That’s all for the moment.Had to wait so long for such a Post. Thank you, feel released now :wink:

(smartphone, screenshot, edit negative, grey scale) = more acid. :loopy:
Aesthetically, I prefer the original Octamap. Practically, I still keep the manual. :content:

2 Likes