OctaEdit - Octatrack Software Editor and Librarian [ OSX / Windows ]

I just found out about this software and bummed I missed the v2 campaign.

Is that still in development?

Always. What does the post above you say? :wink:

good to know :wink:

v1 does work with the mkII minus the issues listed on the site? the indiegogo said that v2 is compatible.

v2 doesnā€™t technically exist. The IndieGoGo wasnā€™t funded.

If you are not in a massive rush / have any concerns; then maybe wait for the next public release as Iā€™m very busy in Alpha testing; then the public Beta / Release Candidate follows next.

3 Likes

@Kingtiers: Refer to post #1302; re Crunch Time / Alpha Testing

1 Like

Yeah, I read this. Iā€™m just being impatient because Iā€™m in the process of organizing and multitracking tracks Iā€™ve been working on for an album.

Let me know if you need another tester. Glad to help out. ESXi with a lot of different VMs for testing is at hand.

1 Like

Same

Was lucky enough to buy the older version while it was available, itā€™s been a massive time-saver for organising samples, no menu-diving. Look forward to the features of the new version!

3 Likes

Any updates on when this may be available again?

Looks like the version for OS 1.25H is currently availableā€¦ check www.octaedit.com

OT MKii is still?

Been available again for a while. But if you are in no rush, wait till I annouce/release the next update.

Correct. OSv1.25E and OSv1.25H. Currently Alpha testing stuff and things. OSv1.30 has some limitations.

1 Like

Is still?

As above / website with OS versions. OSv1.25E and OSv1.25H. Currently Alpha testing stuff and things. OSv1.30 has some limitations.

Okay will do. Thanks for that.

1 Like

hey @Rusty! Just a quick one - I have an OT MK2 which is on 1.30 hence not officially supportedā€¦ - if I purchase the current version of the Octaedit, will I get access to the Octaedit 2 beta and a free upgrade to v2 once released?

Thanks!

Yes and Yes.

With the caveat that v2 doesnā€™t officially exist. Iā€™m just working on an update. Nothing exists until I officially announce / release it.

4 Likes

limitations?

Couple of minor limitations using current version of OctaEdit with OSv1.30 until the next update.

Currently in heavy beta testing.

4 Likes