OctaBible aka I Should Write a Book About the Octatrack

At least you should do a Sezare’s OT workarounds book :smile:

5 Likes

Maybe!

1 Like

@sezare56 I’m not kidding really. The way you find workarounds for every possible use case is so impressive! If not doing your own book, you really could contribute to the cookbook aspect of this project.

5 Likes

74 @sezare56 Strategies for Mortals

6 Likes

For instructional purposes, video can be more useful than just audio.

Done! I included a suggestion to ship book with USB drive containing the multimedia content.

Video tutorials, yes?

Yea, l would get one for sure, also interested in a combo sale with OctaEdit.

Not so interested in videos, I learn/study a lot better from books and taking notes myself versus screens. Visuals give me more a cosy-binge-watch-do-nothing-active-myself vibe, necessary sometimes but not stellar for getting anywhere in a practical sense. Yea I know, age and all that, don’t remind me :grin:

A hardcover would be nice, joining art books section on the coffee table in style, a well deserved spot for this true unicorn of a music machine.

Will take survey.

3 Likes

+1 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did the survey:)

1 Like

I do not own the octaedit and would purchase it more than likely if a book was released to pair with it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

"No!!! @Open_Mike and @sezare56 are ruining my topic again! I wish I could ameliorate their code…:rabbit: "

7 Likes

Hahahahahahaha…:joy:

3 Likes

survey done :+1:

2 Likes

I would buy a copy. Always learning new stuff on OT and different approach is welcome.

Sign me up for that.
I’d like to see the German ccr tutorials recorded in English.

1 Like

I would buy as well

I’d buy the audiobook if you get Alan Partridge to read it.

My contrarian opinion: Rusty, you 1/3rds man, myth, legend: Don’t write it.

Someone as gifted as Rusty should be spending their time doing stuff other than writing in-depth works on nigh niche samplers. The man could be f***ing building the OT^2, why spend that time on writing about a sampler that seems like its abandoned by its very creators.

Sorry, had to get it out – have a ton of time invested both in the OT and in gawking at how cool shit Rusty does while he’s not, I don’t know, rescuing underprivileged small animals from certain peril or what have you. I write this out of weird, remote ’never met the man’ kind of love.

1 Like