OB 1.15.0 Issues

Please bear in mind that this is a news post; any issues or technical questions should be made in a separate topic, or sent to us via our support section on Elektron.se directly. Do note that we do not use Elektronauts as an official support forum (however we do respond if we happen to see issues)

Using an external clock will not work with Overbridge due to how it relies on the DAW’s latency compensation.

2 Likes

I would be fine using overbridge to sync the rytm and a4 and it seems quite stable to be honest but the Event are a Little bit too early when recording.

oops sorry. well just keep it off then…

Watch out – Has killed OB functions on both Live and Logic for me. OB looks for my A4 but can’t find it.

Running El Capitan 10.11.6

Did you update the A4 OS?

1 Like

FWIW To prevent possible alarm, there’s a small confirmed issue whereby if the Track selected in the Plugin differs from the Device the OB ‘Save…’ menu will be out of action - to rectify, until the next release, just ensure the device Track matches the Plugin by pressing Track+Pad :thup:

3 Likes

Would love to hear from any Core 2 Duo El Capitan users about usability.

Yep, I did. Am using a Core 2 Duo too.

Total noob here. I’ve updated the AH and installed the new version of OB. I’ve turned on usb audio in the AH but i don’t think any sound is being sent to the AH from Logic.

How do i activate channels? if thats necessary?

P.S. that FX return vu meter is constantly lit up like that and the FX send on the right blinks on and off.

In the screen shot there is a hidden apply button if you scroll to the right inside the window. Could that be the issue?

looks to be more serious than that. I plugged headphones into it and heard a constant buzzing. Switched it off and on again and now i’m getting an error message :confused: Careful people!

EXCEPTION R0015
SSP: 4 VEC: 04
FS: 0 SR: 2400
ADDR: 06000600

Tried re-flashing OS and it froze. Off to a great start :slight_smile:

Crackles still there.

Any of you experience the ocassional crackles?

With AH is even more constant.

Any potential solutions?

Thanks

Running OB for AH in Logic without the Heat being plugged in and an instance of OB for AK caused a crash. Instance of OB for AH caused the crash according to Logic…

Logic or Ableton?

Ableton

Mac

Heat plugin doesn’t save presets. Just wipes everything and loads the INIT. Really frustrating. Lost an hours work trying to save it.

Are you sure it’s not a demo version of a plugin doing it? Sounds like a dumb thing to say but I’ve had a plugin I thought was registered revert to demo mode and it took me AGES to work out it was the plugins demo mode crackle causing me probs.

1 Like

on Ableton (latest version) and updated Heat’s OS and new OB. I can see the waveform in Heats OB plugin, but all im gettting from it is digital high pitched buzz noise. Also the meter in Ableton is showing no outgoing audio, but the meter on Heat (the hardware) is showing bursts of audio and the audio is just the digital noize. Anyone else getting this?

Use total recall mode if you want the Heat’s settings to be saved with your project.

Interested to get people’s feedback on this, strongly considering getting a Heat if the integration works well.