Non-Octatrack prediction

There is gonna be some very exciting news at naam just trust me :wink: i cant say what specifically but OT fans will be very pleased.

4 Likes

You got my attention… Come on, spill it! :joy:

4 Likes

An MKIII with inverted OLED screen? :loopy:

MKII

MKIII
:sketchy: Déjà vu ? :content:

5 Likes

hahaha, I want an MPC/OT hybrid. Give me the get weirds of the OT and the ease of use/touch screen of the MPC and i’ll give up on finding a GF :wink:

6 Likes

Sounds like another OS update

4 Likes

Bach had 20 children, so you should be able to handle 2 machines and a girlfriend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Sure, what manufacturer ?

Can you tell why now ?

6 Likes

He did. Check the other thread. But I specifically asked him that question and MS was announced, he basically said it’s a great companion to the OT. shrug

2 Likes

Well, he’s wrong.

2 Likes

Sooo there is exciting news for the OT at NAMM?

No, he was wrong this would be exciting to Octatrack owners :joy:

9 Likes

trolls.

Nah trolling is when you pretend to have insider info on an unreleased product

3 Likes

so true … :rofl:

1 Like

So because I didn’t tell you I’ve gotta be lying?

It’s a joke dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

calling me a liar/troll isn’t a joke. We have agreements with manufacturers not to reveal their products unless they say. My mistake was taking the excitement of it all to this forum. When I said OT fans would be please that was way before we actually got to see the product, we just had a small description of it, this was back in October i believe. Then about 3-4 days before it was revealed, they emailed product pictures for our website so we can take preorders. Sorry if my posts on here brought you guys any negative feelings or frustrations.