Noise T-shirts & Tote Bag

Looky looky, we’ve got some exclusive new threads in! Add a little noise to your wardrobe.

Noise T-shirt - Black with multicolored Elektron logo.

Noise T-shirt - White with black Elektron logo.

Noise Tote Bag - Black with multicolored Elektron logo. Perfect for vinyl.

Shipping today, only from Elektron.se.

6 Likes

58€ for white and 29€ for black!!! Strange double pricing…2 for 1 or 1 for 2

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. We are looking into fixing this asap!

1 Like

Tamam, Ufuk :wink:

1 Like

Now it should be correct!

Also note that shipping is not currently available for all countries from the webshop. We are looking to expand the regions we ship to soon.

2 Likes

If I order one, can you chuck in a blue knob for my model:cycles?

edit: wait, not available in Australia?

Ah nice! Shipping is a tad expensive for just one shirt, so I’ll wait until I want to grab something else too :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I agree. I can’t really justify 20 quid shipping to the UK. They do look good though.

1 Like

I just tried to buy the black shirt and have shipped to the US and at checkout it was $229! Conversion rate snafu?

EDIT: tried again with the site on USD and it’s now $50 shipped… but only $71 more for free shipping! That’s how they get ya…

Choose the bag, make 1 hole and you got a nice tank top.

6 Likes

No monkeys for that…and for noise I g(ot) my OT^2

1 Like

Really nice shirt, compliments on the design. There must be a cheaper way to send them, though, surely. I guess most folks aren’t looking to spend €50+ on a shirt… now more than ever

$30 for a shirt seems a little high but then the additional $20 in shipping overseas makes this a definite No! The design is cool though.

damn! is not available right now at website…

Any way to get this without having to pay an extra $20 to ship to the US? $50 is a hell of a lot to pay for a t-shirt…

It’d be great if they bulk shipped a bunch of them to the LA Elektron office, then sold to North Americans from there, right!

1 Like

It’d be an instant buy for me. I need a good black t-shirt that tells people I spend too much time and money making fart noises with machines in the middle of the night.

5 Likes

Yeah I can’t justify spending £20 on shipping to the UK for a t-shirt.

Shot in the dark but I wonder if enough people on the forum want to, maybe doing a group buy would make sense?

If you’re interested, message me and I’ll see if I can get something together.

1 Like

Great idea! Though I still think the onus is on Elektron, seeing as the company stands to make money by reducing shipping costs. As for me, I’m based in Malta (Europe). I was just trying to think of a good solution for US-based users :slight_smile:

1 Like