Noise problem while sampling

Hello guys, I am dealing with a very high level of noise in sampling mode. While recording everything is ok, but once I play it has this very loud noise.

https://soundcloud.com/ace-rimmer-3/arii-noise

The noise is the same, no matter the source for sampling. When I change the source on each tracks, I can even see the noise on the audio visualisation. Volume change does not influence this. nor the device reset, or change of power socket. firmware is updated. Machine is brand new.

more strange is the fact that I already sampled without any problems, it appeared just today.

thank you a lot for your answers

K

edit: it seems that the sampling is now completely impossible. the sound is just terrible now. it sounds like if it goes through some volume lfo.
I have bunch of others problem too, like sounds still playing, resonating, noising etc after mute.
thats it i am returning my unit. very disappointed so far

Mute mode only works on triggers (in the sequencer) If you are still hearing a sound long after it has been triggered, it means that your amp envelope hasn’t closed. Adjust the decay on your amp envelope and that “problem” will go away.

As for the “noise” in your sample, can you give more context on that? What are you sampling? Is that link you posted just to the “noise” of the sample or the entire thing you are sampling, including the noise?

I was sampling internal tracks. it is just the noise without any sounds.

I am familiar with envelopes, and it is not a decay problem. I will record some videos later today to show you.

If you start a new project does it still happen? This is the easiest way to Eliminate a parameter based error and narrow down the problem.

yes sir.