No Serial Number

Hello! My name’s Lucio. Where can I get my serial number? I’m having a problem with the Display of my Elektron Analogue Keys.

Thank you!

On the bottom of your device

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I just purchased and received the HEAT +FX. Brand new from sweetwater.com

When I turn it on, it says [NO SERIAL NUMBER].

There is a serial number on the box and device which match. I was also able to register the serial to elektron.

I connected via usb to transfer the latest firmware, thinking that will refresh it to recognize its own serial number… no luck.

Any idea? Have any of you encountered this?

Contact support. I’m sure I’ve seen someone else post here with the same issue on a different device. I seem to recall it was some time in the last 3 years. Support will be the only ones that can assist.

3 Likes

I had to send it back, and they flashed the serial number onto it. All was paid for by elektron and quite fast, but obviously painful when you have to return a new product. They advised me to send it to them directly instead of thomann cause otherwise it would just get sent around more and I would wait longer.

[edit] I see you are probably in the US, since you bought from sweetwater. In that case talk to them and they should replace it.

7 Likes