No-input Analog Heat +FX demonstrations

Hey fellow Nauts.
Lately I’ve been experimenting with the AHFX as a standalone glitch machine. Basically using it as a little self-contained modular box. It’s a lot of fun and the results are pretty crazy. Infinite sample fodder for crazy rhythms.I thought starting a topic of this would be nice. Here’s the first video. So, there is no input connected to the heat:

If you’d like to know how to create this, you can get a Walkthrough video + two presets over on my shop right here under the new Walkthroughs section:

I’ll be sharing more of these in the future here. Feel free to share yours as well in this topic of course!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Jeanne was the first user I heard do cool devastating things with this. With a desk insert you can do pretty rad routed feedback or route the output into the ctrl inputs.
Lots of options for enhanced heated self destruction.
Looking forward to hearing more of this niche genre.

1 Like

Bandcamp freebie theme compilation when? I’m in btw

I think the AH+FX is a bit slept on. Probably because it’s exactly the same as mk1 and mk2 plus additional fx. But it can do stuff that (almost?) no other effect processor can. Several lfo’s controlling different fx parameters? That’s very special imo. I’m glad i got one and gave it a try and the videos here show that it can be more than just an effects unit. It’s also a great noise/glitch box. I wish it had more knobs for the different fx though.