No Exernal Input Channels in OB Control Panel

Aloha, folks! Is it normal that I can not see External Input channels from AR in Overbridge Control Panel. Any Ideas? AR MKI OS 1.7/ OB 2.7.3 / Win10 Home

yes, it is perfectly normal

1 Like

Can u explain, please? I’ve seen on screenshots others have their Audio Input from AR as a separate channels and can record them into DAW. I

1 Like

I think you’re confusing the Digitakt etc. the AR’s external inputs go straight to the compressor it’s an all analog signal path and there is no digital tap point besides the master out which is post compressor.

Thanks, mate! So I guess im still able to use Mains as EXT IN only channel in my DAW whereas the rest of machines will go to individual outs. So in the end of the day I’ll still have my external synth separately

on mk2 you can have the AUDIO IN as separate channels, it’s not the same as EXT IN, the AUDIO IN has a different path then EXT IN so they are available in OB, but the EXT IN are going straight to compressor > main out as mentioned by @Lokua
this is not availale on mk1 of course because mk1 doesn’t have AUDIO IN.
the labeling for AUDIO IN is confusing, it says Input and one would assume it’s EXT IN same way as on the digis, but it’s not…

1 Like