#NGNY22 - Happy NoGear New Year!

Thank you! I’ll remove you from the list :+1:

1 Like

Hmm, always thought it was the other way around…

1 Like

I’m making progress, the ring is arriving next week and I’ve got some stuff listed on eBay too… winner… I’m finally letting go of my maschine after many years of using it, I think it’s stalled as a platform personally and I’ve got battery so I’ll still be able to use the kits in Ableton without problems…

2 Likes

I had more than I needed several synth acquisitions ago, so count me in.

8 Likes

Hopefully the absolutely must have, Retrokits RK008 midi recorder will be coming out next year so unless we can classify that one as being not gear there isn’t much hope trying but I definitely intend to concentrate more on trying to get the most out of the gear I have and learn it properly. There is also the promised Behringer Pro-800 although that’s looking increasingly less likely to happen this year as the chip shortage drags on.

1 Like

My last purchase of the year VCV rack vst!

3 Likes

If anything, beyond the Uli model of PR i hope these semi-permanent changes to supply chain and logistics spark a different consciousness in educated consumers. Labor, international relations, supporting if not locals, smaller devs etc.

3 Likes

You’re in! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Congrats! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m in. Almost purchased the sp404 mk2 but resisted. Although I might purchase some plugins

3 Likes

And I’m gonna start the “Octatrack: is buying this a mistake in 2023?” thread.

5 Likes

You are on the list. But I think plugins count as gear… :wink:

1 Like

And I’m gonna participate, say something nasty about the Octatrack, regret it, and leave the thread.

5 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

To hell with that thing! I’m out!

2 Likes

I’m almost through 2021 with no gear purchases!!! I did receive a PO for my birthday though. :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s say gear = hardware please. But ok I will try to avoid (except during black friday)

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

plug-ins count as gear for me. the reality is i don’t need any more right now, just like with physical gear. it’s fine.

3 Likes

supercharges his ipad with AUs before 1/1/22…

3 Likes

Just waiting for the “Looking for recommendations for anything - doesn’t matter what, as long as it can be delivered in less than 4 weeks” thread.

5 Likes