New TM-1 firmware – 1.05

There is a new firmware for the TM-1 Turbo MIDI Interface available on our website. This fixes the issues with connecting the interface to a computer running Windows 7 & 8.x

Download it here

1 Like

I must say Simon, you bring goooooood news with you !!!

Always happy to hear about updates from you guys. Thanks for all you do!

Hi,

bad news here with updating to 1.05.

TM1 is always “unkown device” from start on.

If i disconnect usb and reconnect it everything is ok and the device is recognized as Elektron TM-1 Audio and video gamecontroller device usb controller.

This strange behaviour didn´t happend with 1.04
So what the hell is the advantage?
Now i can every time do the push and pull operation before i can use the device. Yes i have read the pdf but i thought i had to do this procedere only one time after updating. :angry: Not every time i start win7.

can´t find the 1.04 cause i wanna downgrade if it is possible.

I’m sorry to hear that.
Prior to the update the unit didn’t work with Windows 8.1 at all, and hade some connectivity issues with 7 and 8.0 – naturally, we had to fix that.

Please open a support ticket via our website, provide as much details as possible (OS version, USB connection etc) and we will report the error to our developers.

(I deleted the thread related to your issue, no double posting please)

1 Like

Hi,

ok!

Sorry i edit the topic at the same time you deleted it. I had an error so I postet it again.

I will open an ticket.

Best regards

No problem.
I deleted the new thread again and migrated your more complete question here. Sorry if there is any confusion or if you feel like I am being an evil moderator with you. :wink:

I think it’s fine to report the error in this thread – no need to have more threads that have such similar names.

Hello TrabanT
I am wondering if you could help me out.
I see that you referred to the firmware update for the ™-1
I feel a bit daft but it’s been 2 hours of searching now. Nothing.
Is there any way that you’d be able to send it to me?
I’m at lescooper@gmail.com

it could be that C6 is the problem… i cant help you with the new firmware for the TM module, sorry … try midi ox and see if it works with that ,

Thanks Traban.
I’ll try that. Do you have any thoughts on where I may find the firmware? There is nothing on the Elektron site that I can find. Any links to the firmware update just direct me to the general support page.

https://www.elektron.se/support/?connection=x-machinedrum-uw#resources … maybe there is not a tm1 firmware update :.---- i could be wrong

You are not daft at all. The firmware update for the TM-1 does not currently appear on Elektron’s website following the site reorganization. You should contact Elektron support to request that they put it up again.