New Teenage Engineering products

exactly - this is how MPC topics work too, there’s enough common ground to make that work in the interests of all

2 Likes

I’m definitely interested in the idea of a users thread, been using the EPs a lot lately and my Riddim is out for delivery!

3 Likes

I give up… :rofl::rofl:

Thankfully we seem to have got past the toxic bit on the EP-40, maybe because it is quite an intriguing and enjoyable toy. Definitely time to move discussion towards an “EP-40 users and enthusiasts” thread if anyone can be bothered to start it?

true, but it’s a lot quicker to tell if a post is off-topic when it arrives from a users’ topic … of course there has to be a bit of tolerance from both perspectives, it can’t reasonably be that clean cut, but if the majority of the noise can be contained within a lower importance news topic it can work better for the most part - as it does now with the more active segregation within Behringer topics to address the divide between what’s arguably just users/abusers, because never the twain shall meet

1 Like

if the merge is inevitable, here is the landing zone

edit: Very smart move to bundle the mic, I’ve almost bought one a few times now and I already have the 133. To hold off GAS I’ve been sampling a bunch of my 133 patterns into the DTII and making new beats out of them.

4 Likes

Already it is:

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/teenage-engineering-ep-40-riddim-n-ting/241442

this was very interesting, I never knew blue tooth speakers suffered from line in latency I’ve never used one that way but I would have just assumed differently…
and yet I hate assumptions… it is good to know that he OB has improved on this

1 Like

This was closed - the one above seems to be what we’re going with. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Compiled the PDF user’s Guide from the TE page:

6 Likes

Probably late to the game. But some big discount thing coming December 1st?

maybe all the black versions of the tx-6, tp-7, cm-15 will be on sale? i know they havent really coordinated the color with the sale so far, but maybe thats the misdirect :eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds like a Porn Movie headline.

1 Like

My two cents for this.

Excited to see what today’s last flipped out deal is going to be.

BTW, the last Ting update (1.0.7) was taken down from TE’s d/l page (no reason, it’s strange…) For those who missed it, here it is:
ep-2350_firmware_1_0_7.zip (648.4 KB)

1 Like

Still no special offer for this month. How dare they?


One new deal per day

5 Likes


Mine is about to open again :grimacing: Just some timezone UI glitch

1 Like