New rytm soundpack by kimura taro - all synthesis, no samples

This dropped to my inbox today, and knowing hope dope the A4 drum packs by mr. taro are, I just had to share:

5$ - Get some!

Demos:

10 Likes

Thx!!

Was just tonight messing around with some tribal ideas on a track… these will do nicely.
Paid and downloaded. Cheers.

edit:
Can you clarify, the syx file is just patches and no patterns?
Don’t want to overwrite any stuff on the rytm… cheers.

Thank you @tsutek

[$5]→[Free] (4/24~4/26)
If you enter the code, it is 5 dollar discount.
Offer code: tmge

7 Likes

I haven’t DLed the pack yet, just bought it, but previous packs from mr. taro only contained the sounds AFAIK, so guessing the same applies here?

1 Like

@ozone
This patch pack contains only sound patches.

@tsutek @taro
Thanks.

1 Like

@taro makes great stuff! The A4 FM drum pack was brilliant.

I’d buy this in a heartbeat if I still had the RYTM

is this compatible with MKII too?

MK11 should be identical (it’s just that it has additional ways to get sample material in)

3 Likes

Thank you @Ryan

Has anyone managed to get this to install yet? I am using AR MII and it hangs on the first sound which is never transferred. I have tried using Transfer app, C6 and Sysex Librarian all with the same result.

AR OS - 1.4b

No issues here with AR Mk1 and C6, loaded successfully on 1st attempt

1 Like

Thanks for that. I will give it another try. I wonder if its an AR MKII issue. I have had no problem loading other sound packs.

@Tryptonite
Sorry, I don’t own mk2, so I can’t answer.
By the way, can you tell me the sound pack that did not have any problems?

I rebooted everything and this time it worked. I think it must have been an issue with USB drivers on my computer.

These are fantastic patches btw the way. Kudos for the great work!

1 Like

I’m glad the problem was solved.
Thanks!

May I ask how you did this? I’m trying to drop the syx file on my MK2 via transfer, it then prompts 1 sound received on the MK2, but where do I find the sound? the soundbrowser list is still empty…

EDIT: nevermind: I managed, had to select sysex receive on the MK2 and then the +drive storage first.
I was wondering though, whats the difference between the sound pool and +drive storage?

2 Likes

sound pool is per project, whereas +drive is global storage IIRC

1 Like