New RYTM Atmospheric Dub Sound + Pattern Pack + Free RYTM mini packs

Hi guys,

Our new RYTM sound pack available. All content sourced from the RYTM and all analog sources such as various classic and niche drum machines and synths.

The pack includes

• 16 ready made patterns/song starters.
  • 16 kits
  • 130 individual sounds.

All wrapped up into 1 convenient easy to load project file, zip it across via Transfer App and you’re up and running in a bout 3 minutes.

Some really nice dusty atmospheres and brooding dub styles here. Had a lot of fun creating this pack and really strived to make something a bit more “misty morning at an abandoned industrial power plant” feeling.

You can grab this actual pack here: Full Dub Techno Sound and Sample Pack For Elektron Analog RYTM – SOUND7

We’ve also have a range of other RYTM packs available, including a FREE RYTM mini pack available in the free section of our site so be sure to dig around and check out the RYTM material on offer.

If you sub to the free newsletter you’ll get access to another free RYTM mini pack amongst other samples and presets for any of you ITB’ers.

Cheers all, have a great week.
Martyn

1 Like

BTW - the sound/pattern combos at 0:26 and 0:58 I had to hold myself back replacing them with alternatives just so I could keep them around for my own personal productions. :grin:

My personal favourites for sure.