New PUSH 3 MPE, Standalone option...out now!

Becasue eveything used to be to cheap and other continents, less fortunate people and mother nature payed the price.

meh… wish i could give a joyfull answer

2 Likes

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Happy owner of a PUSH 1 and 2, I gradually moved to using Ableton live as a mixer/effect processor/tape machine/orchestrator for my Digitone, Digitakt and Syntakt. If this thing would support Overbridge, I would jump on it. Additionally, I had a quick look at the physical specs and it seems it will not be compatible with my PUSH 2 fonik stand and decksaver. Not for me.

The resale value of Push 2’s is going to tank even harder now. Will be rough to sell them, I practically had to give mine away a couple months ago. Will make a lot of people happy buying them though.

Cool device (love that it’s upgradeable) and glad to see it out finally, but zero GAS for it right now. Maybe someday if I stray from Bitwig back to Ableton. :man_shrugging:

Well shit. I guess this is happening now.

Send the standalone outs to the Octratrack haha

3 Likes

The lack of arrangement mode doesn’t bother me. I can work on a track on the Push 3, and when it’s ready to arrange, everything is already in it. I don’t have to transfer everything one track at a time like from the Digitakt or whatever.

Interested to see if this can connect to class-compliant audio interfaces via USB. That would make it an amazing partner for Digiboxes.

3 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t fit the old decksaver - i’m out !

/s

7 Likes

every single aspect of this is exactly what people whine about other gear missing or getting wrong. i get that its early news, but i dont feel that people are grasping what this means for hardware.

i think the best thing about this is that it will hopefully motivate competing companies to step up their feature set

17 Likes

In the cart. Nothing else to add. Competitors really have to up their game now.

1 Like

This thing looks genuinely amazing. Now all I need is raise a small pile of money to throw at it.

4 Likes

The one thing I’m disappointed not to see in this upgrade is, I would have loved them to create an API or open source access to the interface, so VST creators can load custom interfaces for their synths (for USB mode).

I am really looking at my bank balance, though, I want one!

2 Likes

No arranger!

Can’t see me paying this amount if I couldn’t finish a whole song on it without hooking it up to a computer.

2 Likes

I think sonic state video said it was only class compliant MIDI

1 Like

super cool, glad to see them pushing Live further in this direction. lots of cool features, almost seems good enough to pull me back in! I’d have to sell a number of things first though, which won’t be happening lol

1 Like

oh wait, is there a way to record clip launch “sequences” at all?

dammit, knew there’d be at least one catch

2 Likes

I went to check YT for some iPad Logic demos to finalize the idea of buying an iPad for music production… and look what I’ve found. :joy:

On pricing - you guys understand that this is still cheaper than an OP-1 Field? Right?

9 Likes

More like OT is dead as of now lol

1 Like

and HDD instead of SSD
on a side note, I don’t really understand the purpose of battery operation here. a huge 4+kg device with miserable battery life won’t see much use on a bus )

1 Like

Holy shit, the demonstrator blew Nick’s mind for a second with the autowarp. Damn.

3 Likes