New owner: eratic enlightment of selected tracks

Hi,
I just bought a second hand analog rytm mkII, i’m new to it and i wonder if what is happening is normal…
When i hit multiple time the track 8 button the it randomly select the track 12, 4 or 7…
Is that a kind of strange setting of the past owner or have i have been screwed?..
Here is a short vid to explain

I used the test mode and the pads seems to work properly, i performed a factory reset and an empty reset and nothing changed, the pad still behave randomly

id drop a note to elektron support

no problems with mine here.

This is a common problem. Unfortunately, it probably needs to be sent in for repair to be properly fixed :frowning: If I were you, I’d contact the orginal owner and ask for a refund.

1 Like

it’s not normal, but probably something that can be resolved with the folk at Elektron Support if you can’t sort something out with the seller

Je te souhaite bonne chance…

Ok thank you for your answers, i created a ticket and asked the seller to send me the original bill (he told me the warranty is still runnin)…
I’m so fed up, it’s the second one i buy that doesnt work properly… god don’t want me to have fun with ARs…

The seller was dishonest to not warn you of the problem. If I were you, I’d ask for my money back!

2 Likes