New OTO Mixer - Bébé Chérie

I have a bx8. Thats a great sub mixer for a drum machine.

This seems more like a summing mixer with everything being in stereo. And that is super cool.

3 Likes

I don’t know about this one… I don’t see a way for them to update it with a future video game.

There’s no screen. Has OTO Machines lost their focus?

15 Likes

I’m definitely going to check this out next year. I don’t need it, but I’m curious how it will sound and I’m of course impressed by Bim, Bam and Boum so it’s hard not to have an interest in it.

But yeah, looks like for summing/using as the master out.

Why pink?

4 Likes

Following this for sure :wink:

1 Like

why anything

6 Likes

I guess they ran out of vowels in the B*m series

1 Like

Yeah not a good choice.

I like the color. I don’t like the lack of sends and the 1/8 jacks without panel nuts. My experience with OTO is it will probably sound great.

Edit: hard to tell but maybe the back panel jacks have knurled nuts?

2 Likes

This I don’t care much. You can always put stickers everywhere.
The REAL question is: why mini-jacks?

16 Likes

NGNY 2023 already at risk . . .

3 Likes

Don’t worry, no one will be able to get their hands on one before 2024.

4 Likes

I think because pink is girly color and Bébé Chérie mean “sweet babe” or something like that.

So they say the headphones out can be used as alternate master out, and it has another alt out. Combined with button presses, could we be using one of those as a send in an update?

Seems weird to not have sends but THREE main outs?

3 Likes

Looks amazing. Will probably sound similar. :fireworks:

Shame that the ALT out doesn’t seem to have its own mix.

3 Likes

Full analog ? does that mean no sub mixes ? can it handle mono sources ? so many questions…

Yes, it can handles mono sources, there are “mono-stéréo” switch on the backward.
I’m fully hyped by this, seems to me like a very good mix between a performance mixer and Oto Boum. I could sell the Oto Boum to get this instead :slight_smile: !
And I love the color :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Niiiiice ! Don’t need it but want it anyway, good job hahaha.

2 Likes

17 Likes