New Machines for your machine

wow

2 Likes

btw., Swarm does amazing strings.

However, I think I was replaced by a Fembot @.@

Edit: Improved version. For this kind of string arrangement, a soft ‘attack’ is more plausible, and thus it sounds a lot more realistic here:

18 Likes

Is that entirely syntakt?! If so, wow!

1 Like

thhxxxxxx, everything i’ve posted into this thread is a direct audio capture from the syntakt :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Jeanne you’re crushing it! Really enjoying what you’re wringing out of this box. :sunglasses:

1 Like

raw = kicks & acid heaven

(i need to connect my launchkey to keep control over the filter when unmuting stuff …)

10 Likes

Really wished and first thought swarm would be a chord osc. A bit of a missed opportunity i feel. But awesome anyway.

Would have resulted in some really ”porky” chords, as we say in sweden :relaxed:

Hopefully you can do chords by choosing 3 or more tracks and picking the right notes.
But yeah, can’t wait for a proper DN-like chord mode, though. :pray:

6 Likes

Yeah, ive been making awesome chords like that, you can easily use 4 tracks for that since theres 12. A tad tedious but also fun to sculpt the chords.

Anyways Happy new year Syntakt lovers :confetti_ball::partying_face::clinking_glasses::champagne:

3 Likes

Syntakt à la Jarre - Swarm Super Saw is awesome, but Sy Bits PWM isn’t out!

Swarm = strings, Sy Bits = PWM Brass and Theremin. My pitch knob theremin is a bit rusty :face_with_monocle:

Edit: Forgot the bass (synthie double basses). Used RAW square wave, just imagine it into the clip above :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

Wow, spooky Theremin ^^

1 Like

… whoah

1 Like

Swarm can do a lot!

the little motif that starts out: SWARM
strings (this time more synthetic sounding): SWARM
bass motif: RAW in ring mod mode
and analog kick and glitchy probabilty drums …

15 Likes

There is soooo much to learn for me… I fall back to the same few sounds on every device and to dedicated engines or samples for drums :frowning:

Hard Techno with a huge SWARM brass section :wink:

14 Likes

5 Likes

Raw = Acid & Kicks - no external distortion pedal needed!
Swarm = the little motif on top that comes in at 0:26

22 Likes

Awesome :boom: :boom: :boom:

1 Like

Sick

1 Like

Syntakt = Bassline DB-01 + Nord Drum :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes