New Machines for your machine

Song mode was added back on Sept 28th.
https://www.elektronauts.com/news/572

I want some more…

2 Likes

Is that Kirsten Dunst?

I think he knows by now :shushing_face::wink: If it wasn’ta provocation in the first place :grin::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:frowning: I love this device.

it’s very funny how at the start they predicted great prospects for him, and then the electron decided that it would work anyway. it’s cool that the guys make new devices and help a lot of musicians realize their fantasies. but it’s a pity that they forget about perverts like me, who love the electron for those very dark corners hidden in the halls of the instrument.

Its a fine thing when you get new gear (yesterday) and read of an update. Like a cherry on top :kissing_heart:

1 Like

yes!she was in the movie《Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles》
said that Classic lines

Good work detective.
Might just be some video editing though.

But is there a song mode on the Syntakt now or not?

Here’s an example of using the new ring modulation on SY RAW. Wanted to try out the mother-of-all-ring-mod-intros on the Commodore 64: Wastelands from Last Ninja (Ben Daglish & Anthony Lees). Three tracks of Syntakt, some SY RAW some SY BITS to emulate the SID-chip sound of the C64:

20 Likes

Yes

I am sure that we will get an upgrade, also because there were a lot of new buyers for the Black Versions that you don’t want to disappoint. It would be a bad joke to accept that someone paid about 1500€ for it and now sees that only devices half as expensive get all the attention. I rather think that it is necessary to release bug fixes and functionality upgrades for the Syntakt first and then release the collected ideas partly on the Analog series as well. A little patience guys, something will come :wink:

1 Like

Hearing a lot of Swarm and Raw on this. Must have had an early beta.

5 Likes

Great news. Surprised they’re not publicising this more as part of the new update.

Aye. I would’ve thought the way I framed the question and used the tongue out emoji would indicate I wasn’t all that serious. I don’t even own any Elektrons. But anyway, back to the topic of the Syntakt FW update :slight_smile:

That’s because it was part of the last update.

They made a pretty big deal about it at the time.

I feel like I’m having to explain my joke too much.

11 Likes

What joke?

4 Likes

You must be delighted to have found out that there is a Song Mode in the Syntakt.
How did you not notice when it was first released?
:clown_face:

2 Likes

Elektronauts