New Elektron Box 2016

There is “Vintage gear” at the end of the video teaser.

Another teaser to keep people in check before vacation!

side chain box ? with several ins and outs ?

I just received mine in the mail… This thing rocks…

3 Likes

:broken_heart:

multi fx box. the end.

I’d be incredibly happy with that end :slight_smile:

Watching the teeeeaser the 50th time maybe and now I think it’s an analog guitar synth like EMS Synthi Hi-Fli or Roland GR-700 with a usual :3lektron: twist in it.

ARP Centaur

1 Like

A mastering box

Analog MSTR

The cool kids can call it the analog mister

Holy shit! If its elektrons version of THIS I am sold, I am fucking sold!

Like, this thing with Elektron effects, capabilities for granular synthesis p locks. Maybe cassette tape Octatrack thing.

Well the hammer has finally dropped!! Retro Box Comes Alive!

Elektron has bought the rights from Atari for the ST1200. They have developed a new midi control machine called Retro Box that also plays cool games. All firmware updates and extension packs are now updated via BBS. built in 2400 baud modem. Free Atari 2600 console sounds included for the first 1200 orders.

2 Likes

1+2+3+4=??
:smile_cat:

Now now, no need to get the Boards on the case!!! :sunglasses:

That can’t be right. There aren’t any cool ST games :smiley:

here is another thought of what the new box could be, and that it would change the way we make music …

a microphone with a processor … it listens to the sounds you give it (piano, beatbox, violin, any synth, any recording) and then spits out parameters for the A4 and AR which would recreate that sound on the synthesis engine of what you fed it … as close as possible …

like a hand clap?

feed the recording into the box and it will give you the parameters for AR and A4

1 Like

I already blew my budget on these two things.

http://www.demeteramps.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=63

http://www.bogneramplification.com/harlow-pedals

A spring reverb, and a boost pedal that drives a Neve transformer. I doubt Elektron’s device will have transformers or real springs so there’s a chance I’ll still be interested at some point. But as of now, I’m not too excited about effects from Elektron because I’ve never been excited about any of their digital effect algorithms.

1 Like