New Elektron Box 2016

I feel like, at this point in technology, we could have a MD/MnM hybrid with analog synthesis added on to it.

16 drum tracks
8 synth tracks
16 MIDI out tracks.

I’d be set. I’d sell both my MnM and MD for one box that did all of that.

2 Likes

It must be very hard for some at elektron to not reply to this post :innocent:

1 Like

I’m going to guess 8op FM synth that will load old DX patches.

4 Likes

This is what I think…
With current chip-power…
we can have an analog cirquit with a digital sampler sequencer (octatrack), drum computer (machinedrum) and synth (mnm) in one box…

1 Like

POLYMACHINE (PnM)

1 Like

Yeah… some sort of digital polysynth with different synthesis-option

Anyway… this would be my 4th box (if boxed:kissing_heart:)

But i would rather like to see a mixing/recording-device

I think next product will be a return campaign for non-working overhubs :confused:

1 Like

Dear Elektron,

Please, please don’t join the Tiny Gear bandwagon.

Plenty of companies are already catering for that sector of the market, but surely there is only so much Tiny Gear that the Tiny People who walk among us really need.

In fact I find the whole Tiny Gear concept brazenly er, racist towards us non-Tiny folk. I am a fecking giant and I want some Giant Gear please.

You are a Scandinavian company, meaning you are all at least six feet nine inches tall, and thats just your own Tiny People for starters, so it would literally not fit with your DNA, it would be a betrayal to make Tiny Gear.

I want to see units so large you need a handspan of at least 14 inches just to turn the knobs, and buttons you cant even press down unless you weigh at least 15 stone.

Thanks.

19 Likes

Glitch box.

I don’t know.

An Electro-Stimulation Machine for the SM-Crowd including Parameter-Locking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I would love an FX machine with a powerfull performance mode … or a coffee machine we can control from over bridge !

@Dtroy maybe you are a spy from Elektron company and you’ve posted that topic to see what kind of new machine people would like the most ! :wink:

This was mentioned to me at NAMM this year, although I am just as clueless as everyone else. I’m guessing it’s going to be under $400 USD, and will probably be small. So, maybe FX units, or eurorack modules (c’mon, Elektron, you know you want to…), or a quirky sound engine OR sequencer (but not the both together).

Nah. :troll:

5 Likes

Hoping for a mega machinedrum and monomachine unit retaining sounds of old with all new synthesis rolled into one compatible with overbridge.

Now i’ve learned how the new gear will be called!!!

MEGATRON

2 Likes

when I sat down at the little Indian restaurant with Cenk at last year’s Dave festival, he had this super nice smile (as always when he is talking about Elektron maschines) when asking me what I think is coming next. I didn´t had really an answer because I’m super happy with my 4 Elektron maschines. But I guessed that a huge fx maschine with great modulations and tape style delays etc woud make sence. That´s the only big thing that I´m missing with the Elektrons: TAPE DELAY EMULATION!!! But Cenk was (and I guess he still is) smiling :smile:

The later it comes the more money we can save to buy it :panda:

1 Like

I’m surprised they are making a new machine! Cool! A one voice A4 in a tiny box with a limited sequencer maybe only mono would be cool. Ive long thought the Machinedrum and Monomachine in this day and age could be put into one machine. Monomachinedrum? I would love some tiny portable machines from Elektron.

2 Likes

Minimachinedrum
Micromonomachine
MiniatureA1
SingleTrack
TinyRYTM

Thanks for that. I remember that article and specifically the “next year” pipeline, but mistook the publication of it for 2016 not 2015.