New Elektron Box 2016

Call me stupid - I would buy it.

2 Likes

Man, just give me that. Iā€™ll buy it. Twice.

3 Likes

Thrilling teaser campaign. Hope it lasts forever. Been over 2 months since the zero info video. Must have been some changes to their original plan or revisions to the hardware? Surely no one would plan thisā€¦

3 Likes

Sad thing is: itā€™s still working

2 Likes

Maybe itā€™s gone the way of the Nord Drum 3, into a black holeā€¦

1 Like

Maybe they delayed production to kick out a couple more Monomachines.

1 Like

I made so many useless post just to see this thread hit 2k and here we are still going. I feel so empty. :meh:

1 Like

Post 2020 will be the one. I know it.

2 Likes

Next key clue at 3000 posts.

Itā€™s a 3 second sound clip that utilises the new item.

If 3000 is not reached by Friday, elektron management withdraw the offer of further clues unless 5000 posts are reached by Sunday

2 Likes

Good thing they made more monomachines. Sampling it with the octatrack is just so cool - especially the sid sounds.

Now if only they made a hybrid analog/digital synth with 16 voices and 16 sequencer tracks, along with analog filters, analog delay, that could also take a line level/guitar signal, and had a tube preamp stage, OB support, and a midi sequencer, CV i/oā€¦weā€™d all be good! So pretty much merging the Andromeda, analog keys, pro 2 and deep mind.

Thatā€™s not that hard to do, is it?

Bring this thread down - please. It doesn`t make sense anymore

4 Likes

Intervention is needed. This thread has become a soul sucking, time warp into a black hole with no hope in sight addiction. Someone, anyone please help!

1 Like

ND3 wasnā€™t successful?

Shut Up ā€˜Nā€™ Play Yer :3lektron:

:smile_cat:

2 Likes

It hasnā€™t been released and has disappeared from the Nord site!

If I were you Iā€™d stop talking about it.

A friend of mine allegedly tried it, told me over a few pints, posted about it a music forum.

Two days later his wife contacted me on Facebook to see if i knew where he was.

5 Likes

Oh you mean the ND3 no pads

Is anyone from Elektron monitoring this thread? If so hereā€™s an idea:
You donā€™t have to tell us what your big secret box/machine/whatever isā€¦
just tell us WHEN you are gonna reveal it so we can get back to living our lives

Together we can fight TBA

1 Like