New Elektron Box 2016

While we’re all still speculating, go find a monomachine and if you’re like me who is going back in time (dark trinity first) it is quite a lovely breath of fresh air.

9 Likes

The best suggestion in this topic! :+1:

1 Like

hey guys , fresh news
Half Life 3 jukebox elektron confirmed

elektron kassett

this thread has become the bathroom wall at your local bar

6 Likes

Elektron Analog ICUP

2 Elektron 1 Analog Cup

Takes output from one machine and dumps it into the other🙈

3 Likes

This thread is going down some dark crevasses. It’s a good thing they’re gonna reveal the thing tomorrow

Is it too soon to start the “what is Elektron releasing next next?” thread?

2 Likes

I no longer care about this thing I don’t know. I’m much more interested in what I’m about to not know.

You know all those futuristic instruments in 80’s sci-fi movies? That’s what Elektron’s gonna make next. Lazer harps, brainwave readers that compose your songs based on brainwaves. The holo-phone from futurama. Also, a metallic silver clothing line. Elektrons gonna take us to the future from the past

1 Like

The future from the past lol genius!

1 Like

More like what is elektron teasing next, next!

… meanwhile, back at Elektronauts HQ, the team has cracked the code and finally solved the most baffling mystery of our generation! Lets watch as they unravel the secrets of the teaser before our very eyes!

2 Likes

Today is the big day

1 Like

I sure hope they put us out of our misery

I want something so I can diss Roland’s upcoming 909 day products LoL

1 Like

Analog NEVA. Analog VAPA. Analog YAWN. This teaser campaign is so weird. Kinda worked, got every talking, but guessing at thin air is just frustrating and repetitive after a while (I/someone probably already posted this ;). Some solid info pleeease Elektron :wink:

Assuming our talk in this thread is representative of the overall effect from the campaign, though. I tend to think, the crushing majority of Elektron musicians just don’t hang out here all that much.

3 Likes

I just watched again the Cenk-video:

• it’s not a box like the A4,AR,OT - not that format

• for studio-people: means to me outboard like EQ, compressor, FX

• you can load or re-load machines for studio-duties (like the Chameleon-DSP from Soundart, many years ago i used to have one )

something like this:

Where did the “Friday” announcement day come from?
Speculation, planetary alignment or sources?