New community project for Octatrack?

Hi, I’m Armin, 24 years old and I’m from Germany. I’m a professional web developer and I’m quite good with PHP and JS and work with Laravel and Vue.js.

Now I was looking for a software / application for the Octatrack to see what is out there and maybe some of it will be useful to me. I came across OctaEdit and OctArranger, both of which don’t work or are no longer available.

I really liked the idea of the OctArranger. In the end, you put your arrangement file into the app and see the individual rows with the respective settings, which you can also edit. At the end you can save the modified file and overwrite it on the Octatrack. I think the cool thing is that the OctArranger gives you a better overview of your arrangement. Theoretically, you could also extend this for more visualisation.

Now that nothing is working and I’m frustrated, I’d like to develop something new, but I have no idea how to start and where to stop.

That’s why I created this thread, so that I might find people who would also like to realise something with me.

What do you think?

1 Like