New Arturia synths?

From the “a new chapter awaits” email:

Wild speculation ahoy!

6 Likes

MAKE A DRUMFREAK YOU COWARDS

I would throw all of my money at a drum machine with a Microfreak footprint, Drumbrute sequencer, wacky digital sound engines, and all covered in touch plates and knobs.

20 Likes

Pigments drum synth (Pigments Spark?) too!

1 Like

And analog filters or distortion per voice would be dope, or even a master distortion.

1 Like

There’s the leaks from February 18th of what was showed at NAMM 2024.

Shhh, it’s a secret.

1 Like

In three years from now. NAMM 2027

1 Like

bleh, routable master distortion for the win (like Syntakt)

Spark 3….take my 1000 dollars

Tbh I probably wouldn’t get a drum freak because it would probably be annoying for me to use compared to the syntakt lol. The Arturia sequencer is ok but really doesn’t hold a candle to the Elektron sequencer.

But as a budget alternative to the syntakt there would probably have to be concessions. I bet they wouldn’t have all the ADDA conversions going on the way the syntakt has if they wanted to keep the price in the $400-$600 range:

1 Like

Pb12

1 Like

They’re adding Behringer’s Neutron to the VST synth collection and giving all their previous vsts a nice silver finish as they’re inspired by the moves Elektron made. They’d due it to their hardware synths, but Teddy down at the factory lost the original schematics. Darn you Teddy!

It could also be Jif or Skippy.

Let’s not forget the other mystery as well !

3 Likes

You mean this right?
shopping

3 Likes

Of course.

1 Like

Imo, the coolest thing would be to port their Analog Lab in a hardware keyboard and make it standalone.

1 Like

They did try

4 Likes

1 Like

So they start with strawberry preserves.

Astrolab

1 Like

Astrolab thread.

3 Likes

No drumfreak?