New AR Sound Pack for Attack Magazine

Happy New Year!

After “Double Voltage” and the “Hidden”/“Revealed” Digitone sound packs I’m starting a new sound pack adventure with the renowned electronic music site Attack Magazine!

The first one is for the Analog Rytm (both versions). “Refraction” sports 136 entirely synthesised patches, 4 kits, 4 demos. I used the very same approach I had in creating “Double Voltage” for Elektron, pure synthesis and energy.

“Refraction” comes with a freebie: a Korg MS-20 (my beloved 1980 one) sample pack that includes 67 waveforms perfectly trimmed and tuned, ready to be looped.

“Refraction” will be followed by a Digitone sound pack + freebie and an Analog Four one + freebie. More to come! Enjoy!

18 Likes

Picked this up on a whim, there’s a real good variety of sounds here, and I was able to throw some cool sounding kits together with little effort. Always cool to get a big bank of usable sounds that use the internal analog engines well👍

1 Like

oh! thanks a lot for your kind words. There’ll be more to come. There’s so much we can do with Elektron machines. The AR synthesis engines are amazing. best!

3 Likes

Love double voltage so much…sound clips of this one sound great too. So i bought it!

I think the AR synth engines think you are amazing:).

2 Likes

Thanks ! It really means a lot!

1 Like

I’m finishing a new Analog Four pack too

2 Likes

Wow! Just purchased this pack for a deep dive weekend with my AR. What a nice experience. Really love how there are just four patterns, not so overwhelming plus it’s nice to have to try to work out the key of each one. The MS-20 samples are brilliant. Using them I realise how many classic tracks use the percussion sounds/vibe. Just one question are all the cymbals, HiHats, drums…etc all tuned to the note of C as well? I think they are as far as I can tell. Cheers

Thanks for your nice words. I really appreciate them! To be honest I don’t remember if I tuned also cymbals. For sure some are but the MS-20 sometimes does weird stuff.
Thanks again!